summer poem

The grass so green,
the sun so bright,
life seems a dream,
no worries in sight

laughter and bliss,
each moment passes,
without even a miss

friends and cookouts,
memories and laughs,
good times to remember,
but how long will it last

the grass soon fades,
leaves begin to fall,
school replaces sleepovers,
oh I’ll miss it all

I like this poem because it is about SUMMER! I love summer it is my favorite season of the year. I don’t like the heat very much but I’m used to it.Each day it is getting hotter but that just means summer is getting closer! I know that summer is going to go by very fast right before you know it. Summer is my favorite season because you get to go swimming and travel, you get to sleep in and not worry about getting up early.And no schoolwork to worry about and just to hand out with friends and have a good time. Can’t wait for summer!

Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/summer#ixzz2zofZ30MB
Family Friend Poems

One thought on “summer poem

1. Cierra
    Thank you so much for leaving a comment on Logans Blog in from our class in New Zealand. We are currently on holidays at the moment – we have another week of our term one holidays (we only started school in February and our School year will run until mid December).

We are just moving into our Winter because we are in the Southern Hemisphere but lots of students do enjoy Winter because we have lots of Winter sports that we play with Rugby being our biggest sport for Boys and Netball for Girls.

Mr Webb and Room One, Auroa Primary School, Taranaki, New Zealand
    mrwebbauroa.blogspot.com