Friendship- First Friend

When I was little my neighbor was the first friend and best friend I had met. We did everything together we went to movies together, played in the sprinklers, blew up balloons with water so they were like a big water balloon, and we looked a lot a like people would say are ya’ll sisters, sometimes we would act like sisters too.
Are parents knew ether before we were born they met when my parents just moved in a house and they come over to welcome us. A few years pass and they move to a different neighborhood and they say goodbye but didn’t tell us where just told us it was in Westlake so a couple months pass and my family moves to Westlake and built a house. One day my dad was outside in the yard planting some garden stuff and she saw my dad and wasn’t shure who was building a house there so she went over to go meet them and found out it was my dad! She was so surprised and did not know that we moved in the same neighborhood.
We are still good friend today. She will anyways be my first friend and my best friend .